88-94 3" BL automatic transmission linkage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys I understand better now, I'll just have my buddy come here with his welder and help me out.

Another question: did anyone else run into the problem of not being able line up the bolt holes on one of the driver side bed lift blocks because of a rivet securing the support beam at the rear? I'm going to grind it flat then weld it underneath.
You must be registered for see images attach
that looks badass man! im glad you are deciding to move up the rear bumper, ill be going the same route!

this just got me a bit more motivated to do mine haha

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I left the hard part for last (the cab) but it just snowed 9" last night and its starting again, so I have no idea when I can get the rest done now. I have so many parts in the garage its starting to look intimidating!! I am very happy now my ES control arm bushings are all done.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I left the hard part for last (the cab) but it just snowed 9" last night and its starting again, so I have no idea when I can get the rest done now. I have so many parts in the garage its starting to look intimidating!! I am very happy now my ES control arm bushings are all done.
right on man! goood luck and post pics

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I know my yukon had the same tank as what is on the trucks, they also make a hidden hitch for use with rollpans that will make it look normal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777