8" VisionX HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since I accidently posted this ad in the wrong section before, thought I would move it to the "For Sale" section....

I have 2 8" VisionX 35watt HIDs. They are the Euro beam pattern. One of them is missing the little nut on the back that the wires come through, but I am sure that is an easy fix with getting in contact with VisionX.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I ran these lights for approx. 5 or 6 years and have never given me an issue. These lights are $400/ea new, looking to get $450obo.

Shoot me a PM if interested, would prefer a local pickup as apposed to having to ship them, but that can be arranged as well.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice lights, No Offense but i dont see your getting close to 450 for them since they are 5-6 years old. You'd be lucky to get half of what your asking shipping included IMO

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The ones that are 5-6 years old are on my truck still. I needed one more, found a guy selling 3, he didn't want to split them up. So I bought all 3, so just trying to get some of that money back. Also currently asking $400obo... I am not hurting for money, so in no rush to sell.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Of all the times not to have any extra coin...glws however if they are still around by next month I may be able to work something out.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk 2