60/40 bench seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted

Reaction score
I'm looking to swap out my buckets for a 60/40 bench. Is it a direct swap? I'm in south Florida so if anyone wants to do a straight up trade let me know. I'm looking for grey seats that fold forward for my 2 door Tahoe.

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Should be a drop in swap!
You may need the seat belts for the 60\40.
Gonna need the right ones for the middle seat that you don't have now.
The truck's with the mid seat have those belts clustered together in a plastic housing.
Probably be easier to have the right ones. Then the swap is only 2 torx bolts, and maybe a couple of quick-release wires.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I went from buckets with a middle console to a 60/40 split. I had to build a bracket to span the distance between the bolt holes since they were all put in for buckets. Here is the set up I have used for 5 years.
You must be registered for see images attach

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Here is a better pic. The center bolt has a screw underneath so the top and bottom screw meet in the threaded spacer.
You must be registered for see images attach

truck

Reaction score
I plan on doing this. Does anyone know where I can find one for purchase? I googled and no luck