6 inch to 4 inch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
well between all my friends all our drop brackets measure differently from upper to lower bolt center point, then if you ,easure out tailights or fender heights were all way off from each other. im not cranked at all riding at 6" my friends rcx rides at 4" with some crank and another friends rides at 4" with no lift. but the drop brackets tell differently as well where as mines at 6" and theirs say like 4.5 or something around that.

There are so many factore that go into a trucks overall height. If you're comparing different brand lifts then you might as well be comparing your truck with my 05 or an f250.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
well between all my friends all our drop brackets measure differently from upper to lower bolt center point, then if you ,easure out tailights or fender heights were all way off from each other. im not cranked at all riding at 6" my friends rcx rides at 4" with some crank and another friends rides at 4" with no lift. but the drop brackets tell differently as well where as mines at 6" and theirs say like 4.5 or something around that.

Way to many factors to say that. Fender height can be changed by a hell of a lot more then the amount of drop. As far as RCX goes, every drop bracket kit they have for our trucks drops the diff the exact same amount.