'56 Chevy 210

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice when you find a creme puff. That's how I got an absolutely perfect 2015 chevy impala for my wife with only 18,000 miles on it in 2022. Whoever had it was probably an oldster who never went anywhere in it.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hoping that maybe, just maybe, someone here could help me out.
Looking for the original vinyls for my Dad's '56 Chevy 210 4 door.
I need enough to do 4 door panels & the seats.
I can find kits & original materials for 2 door cars all day long, but absolutely nothing for a 'more-door'. There are NO kits available!
It seems that the 4 door vehicles used different materials than the 2 doors, both in color & texture.
I've been on this search for a while now. More than a couple of years, actually!
This is an ultra low mileage vehicle. 38,000 original miles! Dad's the second owner. The materials have just become old, tired, faded & crispy!
The car was painted as original 2 years ago. Has a new/H/L & new carpets.
It has the original spare that's never been on the ground. When Dad bought it in 1980, it had 18,000 miles & still had the original battery & spark plug wires. 6 cylinder/3-on-the-tree. It's never been messed with.
Anything less than original would not do the car justice. Even if it is a 4 door! Lol! It's super clean!
Anyone know where there could be some NOS materials hiding off in the back of a shop somewhere?
The car's exterior is 2-tone blue & an aquamarine. Interior colors are medium blue & off-white/cream.
I can get the trim code. Just don't have that close right now. I do have some small samples that I could send.
No pix on file, but I can get some.
Even a lead on the materials would be greatly appreciated. At this point, any help, helps!

Please do NOT suggest SMS Fabrics! Don't even get me going about that Co.!!!

Thanks!
AL.
Old thread, hope you found it, but if not I think Danchuk for tri five parts probably has the upholstery repop pre stitched. I know your an upholstery guy and want to stitch it yourself but...