4x4 valence preference?

4x4 valence preference?

• valence

Votes: 69 66.3%
  • no valence

Votes: 35 33.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Probably be better to cut holes for the tow hooks than the other way around, if they're not perfect you wouldn't notice it as much on the tow hooks.

It is a $130 affair though between the new valance and fog light assy. :nono:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard they were weak anyways, and could or would break if you tried to get pulled by them. I don't have any first hand experience with them though. I debated removing mine.

I really do not see where there is any difference between a 2wd and a 4wd other then maybe the tow hook holes. Seems to me like you can throw on a 2wd no hole or fog light hole no problem.

As for the 4wd w/ fogs order it and see lol.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
found a couple pics

he removed the valence but kept the tow hooks and added an advance auto fog kit, i think hes a member here
You must be registered for see images attach

cant tell much but looks good
You must be registered for see images

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Tow hooks can be had with a valence and body lift without cutting. Just take the hooks off flip them upside down switch sides and mount on top of frame. You can pull from the hooks no problems did it plenty and never broke anything.

I would leave the valance I hate the way these trucks look without em. I still need to get one for my cc.

You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good call dirtyhick.

Yea I think im leaving it.

Btw I'd also get an impact strip for your bumper.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good to know that if I leave mine ppl can yank me out by them.

I had heard they'd fit with a body lift, I thought they just put spacers in between them or something.

Mines got the tow hooks but no valance, guess that's why I keep wondering if I should add one or remove the hooks.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Good call dirtyhick.

Yea I think im leaving it.

Btw I'd also get an impact strip for your bumper.

Ya that is something else I want. When my financial aid refund comes in I am going to the junkyard to find a bumper, valence, new grill, and those filler pieces missing from the bottom of my grill and bumper that cause my grill to not have anywhere to snap into on the bottom. Or maybe I'll get lucky and find a front ranchhand bumper.