4x4 is out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate the help currently up in Ohio working so truck is siting in the yard waitin on me to return I'm gonna fix 4x4 put the rebuilt nv4500 in w/ new slave and a bunch of parts n stuff I ordered for it as well.. Gonna attempt at hunting a fleetside bed down too

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't had an issue with mine since I converted it about 12 years ago. do not use those junk scotch-lock piggyback connectors to tap into the wire. those are nothing but problems waiting to happen, an inroad for corrosion and a place to lose connection. strip about an inch of sheathing off, lay the wire you are adding along side of the stripped area and solder. cover in silicone then wrap in tape or liberally coat with the liquid tape after it sets up.

reno124

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not gonna half ass my only form of transportation if anything I'll use an actual connector and melt both ends once the wire is in it and secure. Ordered every thing off amazon including the t case switch 129 shipped to my door ;) thanks for the help guys!!