4l60e swaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Storm1992

Reaction score
i know that the 95 has a pwm pump but can i trade the wiring harness and pump or something over like that?

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i forgot about 95 with the pwm. i remember somebody on the astrosafari forum trying what you are but i dont remember if they was successful.

LT1/TA

Reaction score
I am in the same boat I have a 95 pwm that is going in my 94 hopefully this week.I looked on the internet and found that you do the stake mod for the tcc regulator valve and that will change the 95 back to a on/off tcc instead of a pwm tcc.I cut a spring for the regulator valve to keep it open instead of staking it,then when I got my gasket set for the trans I saw a spring the box and the instructions show to put that in the regulator valve bore,so I could have saved myself some time if I would waited till I got the gasket set.

I think this will work in my 94 so I will let you know when mine goes in or if you try it first let me know.

LT1/TA

Reaction score
Hey Guys,I got my 95 trans put in my 94 and it works fine.The spring to lock the regulator valve works and the TCC lock up is now on/off instead of PWM.
The 3-2 down shift operates fine also.