4l60e corvette servo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
where can i buy a corvette servo kit for my 4l60e? ive been hearing alot about them and the improvements that they make.

what else is the advantage of the corvette servo?

Can i also get a shift kit with the corvette servo?

any help is appreciated.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey... The vette servo can be bought at any local transmission parts store. What city do you live in? If you buy one online, be careful I have seen them go for 30-40 bucks. They usually are only 15 though. The advantage is a little more apply area on the piston that applies the band. If money isn't much of an issue, I would step up to a billet Superior Super Servo. It is around 75 I believe, but you will tell the difference. They also make a overdrive billet servo that is bada**. It has a lip seal rather than a D-ring that holds the O-drive band. I recommend for anyone with big tires, or towing. I think its around 75 bucks as well. A shift kit can be added to anyone of those.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
If you decide to get the corvette servo get it from oregonperformancetransmission. They have good prices and fast shipping. They are on ebay and also have their own website. I got my vette srevoe from them and I love it, great mod for only 20 bucks. I also recently got the sonnax 4th/OD billet servo and am happy with it. Like rhino said, you can install a shift kit with either or both as well.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
i'm also wondering about this o/d servo. will it just hold you in gear better? my truck will jump in and out of gear around 60kms if i accel slowly. almost as if as soon as it shifts there isnt enough power and it shifts back down

and to the op, you have been another victim of threadjacking.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
i'm also wondering about this o/d servo. will it just hold you in gear better? my truck will jump in and out of gear around 60kms if i accel slowly. almost as if as soon as it shifts there isnt enough power and it shifts back down

and to the op, you have been another victim of threadjacking.
I'm not sure it the 4th/OD servo will help that or not but it can't hurt...worst case scenario is that you get some cheap insurance for the weak 3-4 band that tends to wear out. If you do decide to get the servo, go with the sonnax one because it offers like 40% better hold power over stock vs only like 10% for the other brand

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On another forum guys were saying this servo was around 15 or20 bucks, oragan has it on ebay for 99. is that the best price they can do

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is for the 4th billet. The 20 buck one is for the corvette one.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the 2/4 servo, they make the vette servo, which is 15-20 dollars. The Superior Super servo has 35 % more holding power that the vette servo. Its around 75 dollars. Sonnax makes one, it has 18% more holding power than the vette servo. Its around 85 dollars. I have used all of the above on numerous occasions, as well as sold them. Trust me, nothing compares to the Superior. It's cheaper than Sonnax, and just works better. I am probably the biggest fan of sonnax there is, I use a ton of their stuff. But, on this servo, Superior beat them to the design and put a patent on it. Same goes for the Overdrive servo. Its just better. Whichever you get, its best to get a 3 ring apply pin also. It is the longest pin.