4l60

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZReighard

Reaction score
Hey guys so my wife’s tranny blew in her 94 and I was trying to find a new replacement one and started seeing there’s differences in the 4l60s and you need a specific model more or less but couldn’t find answered on the differences so just trying to pick some brains any help would be appreciated

NickTransmissions

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so my wife’s tranny blew in her 94 and I was trying to find a new replacement one and started seeing there’s differences in the 4l60s and you need a specific model more or less but couldn’t find answered on the differences so just trying to pick some brains any help would be appreciated
Here you go...
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

93-94 are interchangeable; 95-97 can be adapted to work in a 1993 or 94 vehicle but involves major surgery.

ZReighard

Reaction score
Here you go...
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

93-94 are interchangeable; 95-97 can be adapted to work in a 1993 or 94 vehicle but involves major surgery.
Alright that’s what I was hearing but didn’t have definites on the years so thank you so much that’s exactly what I needed