454ss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
You are nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol ... I just want something all original with all papers of sale.. basicly a collectors. I think for me to pay that much, would have to be like 10k miles hardly ever driven kind of thing.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not always good to have a low mileage vehicle that old. My friends truck is a 98 and it only has 60k miles and at 30k we had to do the intake gaskets because it was only driven 30k in 12 years

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah right off the bat the wheels and brake covers added, roll pan, looks to be about it. I don't see anything else jacked up on it. Even still has the factory stereo.

Pretty sure those are the original Eagle Alloy 20's that everybody was buying back when they were new. I had a bagged squarebody Suburban on them...

Richard

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
It's not always good to have a low mileage vehicle that old. My friends truck is a 98 and it only has 60k miles and at 30k we had to do the intake gaskets because it was only driven 30k in 12 years

depends on where the vehicle was stored as well though! None heated garage were moisture can get to everything, definitely isn't good .... but if its a well ventilated garage with heat or whatever to act like normal living conditions (such as, like your home.. nothing really rusts in your house just sitting on a table, and the temperature never really changes much) then it should stay pretty mint. Like a collectors garage... something outside in a barn since brand new though... might end up being a nightmare and just nothing but problem after problems because probably every gasket/seal/weather stripping has taken a toll...

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Heated garages aren't really common, nor needed, in Houston...where that truck is at.

Richard

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Sorry, I should of specified better... but a heated garage were it is needed ... like around here, your stuff will rust in the garage itself just cause of the temp change all the time!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With the low miles, mostly original the temptation is definitely there but I could not pull the trigger at 25k. That's a bit steep for me. I could maybe pull the trigger at 15k or so.