454ss mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of used but good shape metal housing 454ss mirrors let me know if anyone has some thanks.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Definitely dented and quite tricky to fix without breaking the glass. I bought a used set a while back where the curved corner was dented...some very careful hammering using a small socket as a dolly, got the damage pretty much invisible.

Back when "CKRESTO" was still around they sold metal reproductions of the 454SS mirrors. Don't bother with the ones LMC sells; they're plastic, and total garbage. Bought a set and really felt like I wasted every penny spent on them.

TYC makes reproductions that are metal. I bought a set a couple months ago and put them on my maroon '94. Quality isn't bad at all. TYC part # 2170212 driver's side, 2170211 passenger side. Last I checked Rockauto has them for like $36/ea.

Richard

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have used a company called Certifit to get them. theyre a little cheaper than oems as far as quality go but I was very happy with them

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Were your Sorta-fit ones plastic or metal? If they're plastic I would skip them and get the metal TYC's. They're inexpensive and decent quality. The plastic ones I got from LMC belong in the trash...

Richard

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were your Sorta-fit ones plastic or metal? If they're plastic I would skip them and get the metal TYC's. They're inexpensive and decent quality. The plastic ones I got from LMC belong in the trash...

Richard

They were plastic and fit great. I dont know if they are all like that or if I just got lucky :D

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Or if any one else knows where there are some more metal ones let me know thanks

TYC makes reproductions that are metal. I bought a set a couple months ago and put them on my maroon '94. Quality isn't bad at all. TYC part # 2170212 driver's side, 2170211 passenger side. Last I checked Rockauto has them for like $36/ea.

:shrug:

Richard