454 SS Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arts89Iroc

Reaction score
Hello,
My question is where can i find a grille/headlights/fog lights/door trim like that for my 96 silverado? Im new to the obs community and anything would help! TIA!
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The fog lights & brackets are available on Ebay.
The valance is LMC.
Fog light switches show up here every now & then. Other than that, wreckers, Ebay & Marketplace for those.
There is no factory fog light wiring harness available. Members here do make them.
Fog lights w/brackets = Ebay.
There are no connectors offered any where for the ones that come with the lights. They need to be cut off & replaced with matching male/female ends when the harness is built.
Head/bumper lights are readily available anywhere/everywhere in whatever style you prefer.
The black bow-tie w/red trim = Ebay.
Grille = LMC.
Door trim = good luck. No repro's available.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
(Here we go again :D) ...and if you put that grille on your '96 (or any '94-up) you'll need the correct bumper brackets (inner two, not the outer two), filler strip, and corner fillers for an '88-'93 truck. Don't forget the correct corner marker lenses and park lamp assemblies, though your newer park lamps *should* fit OK; it's the opposite direction that doesn't work well ('88-'93 park lamps in a '94-up grille don't fit very well.)

In short: 454SS trucks were 1990-1993. The grille is the old style and takes a few extra pieces to make it fit correctly on your 1996 truck.

Richard