4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tried it on my 99 suburban today, and, nothing. Used the 2 T taps, and a relay, and a 15amp inline, followed the directions to the T (although I did it behind the passenger marker light) and no bueno. Going to have to build a harness I guess.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I've done some reading up on this mod. Appears you can do this on the fender well, behind the passenger headlight (like I tried) and a guy on YouTube did it behind the driver headlight. Where's the best place to do it at? Thinking my t taps may be the issue so I'd like to try it again this weekend

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
So I've done some reading up on this mod. Appears you can do this on the fender well, behind the passenger headlight (like I tried) and a guy on YouTube did it behind the driver headlight. Where's the best place to do it at? Thinking my t taps may be the issue so I'd like to try it again this weekend

driver side imo. You can access the wires without pulling any of the lights off.

sent from the tractor cab