4 Hi Headlight Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took the big resistor out from under the dash to disable my DRL's

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
i put the parking brake down one click

JayBo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been really considering this mod, but I need new headlight housings first. THey need re-aiming, and I'm just too sorry to do it I guess.
Does it help that much? Even if I ever got HID's?

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats not conduit (or conduct as you say), its split loom. Conduit is what you run in a building, not that cheesy plastic **** under your hood.

Also, those numbers wont be correct for every relay, as they change by size and manufacturer. Important thing is to have a normally open set of contacts and a set of coil contacts.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
I've been really considering this mod, but I need new headlight housings first. THey need re-aiming, and I'm just too sorry to do it I guess.
Does it help that much? Even if I ever got HID's?

yea it is still noticable with my hids

Thats not conduit (or conduct as you say), its split loom. Conduit is what you run in a building, not that cheesy plastic **** under your hood.

Also, those numbers wont be correct for every relay, as they change by size and manufacturer. Important thing is to have a normally open set of contacts and a set of coil contacts.

idk i went in and bought that rely from radioshack with the same numbers

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
i have no clue off the top of my head maybe a 15 amp