37 12.50s on 3" body lift??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Here's mine with 3in blocks, alot of crank, balljoints flipped and 3 body lift. And 37/13 boggers. They rubbed ALOT!!!! It was actually annoying.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I have 6"+3", and while there's no doubt I could fit 37's, they'd only really be usable on the street. Anything off road and they'd rub. I have 35's and I'll still rub a tiny bit now and then in offroad conditions. All my wheel well corners are chewed up from the tires.

Those fender flares are killing your ability to clear the larger tires.

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now these are used tires im talking about, so I would say they are not 37"s anymore. and are 12.50 in stead or 13" wide. would that make much of a difference?

Old Goat Ninja

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right behind you with Duct tape stretched out
Those fender flares are killing your ability to clear the larger tires.

Yeah, I've thought about taking them off. They were on the truck when I got it.

now these are used tires im talking about, so I would say they are not 37"s anymore. and are 12.50 in stead or 13" wide. would that make much of a difference?

Used would make a slight difference. The 12.50 versus the 13 is minimal though. It's just a tiny bit wider on each side. As far as 37", each tire is different. Even new. If you go to a place that has tires in stock, you could measure and get a different measurement between each brand.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I'm clearing 37x12.50s alright. They rub a bit on road when cornering, and they rub plenty when off road. Most of what my Burb sees is just mud and sand, if I did any kind of trail riding where I needed flex I wouldn't be able to run them.
3" body lift, cranked keys, and obviously I have 3/4 ton suspension.

You must be registered for see images