35's with no lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
I kinda like the gun metal grey... something different. (are they chipped up or road rash or anything?)

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
look good! I'd leave them alone for right now- first thing I would do is get some 96+ mirrors! That will help you out a LOT :)

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I kinda like the gun metal grey... something different. (are they chipped up or road rash or anything?)

both... the previous owner was a serious off road enthusiast. The guy i bought them off of, Andrew, AKA harrisac1 on GMFS, used them ALOT on the trails, you can even see vids of him on youtube wheelin the snot out of these wheels and tires. The tires are chipped to hell. Im not going to lie, i actually like the gun-metal as well, might recoat them with the same color, who knows, ill think of something!

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
look good! I'd leave them alone for right now- first thing I would do is get some 96+ mirrors! That will help you out a LOT :)

thanks man! im lookin to get some towing mirrors down the line, Mainly because when im out mudding, mud and rocks chip my mirror caps due to 4wd flinging mud up onto them. So towing mirrors will have to be a must, bcause the plastic housing can't chip and theyre not painted., plus i have horrible blind spots. :imo:

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
another idea would be to black out your tool box, you'd have a really good black/white theme going then

I was actually going to do that, bedliner the diamond metal caps and tool box. Im just worried that sooner or later when i change my color scheme, ill regret bedlining them. Idk