35's with no lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
i say paint the underbody black, the tool box black and get some mirrors and the truck would look really good! Oh.... and maybe do something about the off-road lights- like a diesel bumper or something... :imo:

Looking better, that's for sure

That's tomorrow's project, paint all the underbody and re-coat the wheels silver :)

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no clu why anyone would bash, I like it and it works.

the only thing I would change is wheel color. Then since it looks great as is I'd body lift it later. I love how bigger tires lift it and that makes you want it higher. I put 285's on mine and it was awesome at first now I want it higher, and bigger tires.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
no clu why anyone would bash, I like it and it works.

the only thing I would change is wheel color. Then since it looks great as is I'd body lift it later. I love how bigger tires lift it and that makes you want it higher. I put 285's on mine and it was awesome at first now I want it higher, and bigger tires.

Thanks man, and i dont know either, guess everyone has to hate. I mean hell, its my truck? don't know why people are so concerned. And yea im about to get a 6'' lift anyways! I would've gotten the lift first, then the tires, but i HAD to take this guy's deal before anyone else.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wasn't bashing just hate to see you cut up a good bumper, I've had my experience cutting bumpers and fenders.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score

Do it!!! I love the way it looks, not to mention it looks like a lifted truck with em on! well, even though i have lift blocks. lol. The front needs a little trim, but the only thing that needs trimmed is the plastic body piece that is in front of the tire. you can see it in one of my straight side pics

I think I may have to do a body lift first. I don't have any blocks installed, just a slight crank on the front to level the truck out

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I wasn't bashing just hate to see you cut up a good bumper, I've had my experience cutting bumpers and fenders.

i know lol! I didn't think you were bashing. And Cutting up my bumper would be totally pointless since it doesnt rub it. I did have to trim up my small plastic front body panel just a little but, nothing noticable

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I think I may have to do a body lift first. I don't have any blocks installed, just a slight crank on the front to level the truck out

That's all you really need. I mainly got the blocks for the higher stance, but you could easily run these tires without them

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Yeah, BL is way better than crank and block, mechanically speaking.

I think body lift's are the way to go if youre on a budget. But if you have a job and enough money to spend, ive invest in a full 6'' drop