35's with no lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
holy stuffed wells- too much for my liking! 33" are plenty :imo: with no lift

if you want 35s you might as well get a BL or suspension lift, or your going to be feeling it later in the back pocket

plus it looks like you'd have to be trimming your bumper.... :anitoof:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I lied, i was going to try it. just didn't want to get bashed and made fun of...

You must be registered for see images attach

they fit and work with my 2'' block and crank. My passenger side rubs badly for some odd reason, about to go trim my trucks bumper up. Noting major...

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I lied, i was going to try it. just didn't want to get bashed and made fun of...

they fit and work with my 2'' block and crank. My passenger side rubs badly for some odd reason, about to go trim my trucks bumper up. Noting major...

they look smoked

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trim the rear of the bed like you were wanting to so it matches your bumper while your at....

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score

Looks bad ass! no need to lie though, it's good to be different :)

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score

More likely you mean getting bashed for half a**ing things as usual.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score

:shrug: I think it looks fine but good lawd that front drivers tire looks bald..... but I am on my phone so it's not very big, I could be wrong. however that poses my next ? if you paid for those wasn't it money wasted if those tires are just as much junk as the old tires you were trying to replace? not bashing just curious.

Sent from my static android