35in Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LML Duramax 95 Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright whats the deal with 35in tires on our trucks? Some say they fit some say they don't, I've seen pictures of both, So what is the final verdict? Do they fit? If so, do they rub or hit anything? All the info please, I currently have 33s and would like to go 35s but I don't want to trim or cut.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Chassis and body height as well as wheel offset determine how much tire will "fit" under a truck. It would be a good idea for you to describe your truck's setup so that accurate fitment advice can be given.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes they will fit with that much lift.. depending on your wheel offset if they will rub at full turn though.

sent from what use to be a great country...

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
You'll be fine. There should be no interference between body/chassis/tires with that much lift. With the suspension lift only, I could see a possible issue at the rear edge of the wheel openings with the wheel at full lock, but not with the body lift on there.

LML Duramax 95 Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll be able to get 37s under that just fine.

I don't like the look when the tire is bigger than the wheel well itself even if it clears, person opinion.

You'll be fine. There should be no interference between body/chassis/tires with that much lift. With the suspension lift only, I could see a possible issue at the rear edge of the wheel openings with the wheel at full lock, but not with the body lift on there.

Alright thank you for the information, nice to finally have this topic cleared up.