30 bar GMC billet grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ugh why must deals like this come around when I dont have the cash! Lol im assuming this is for the 94-98 grille and that it is a cut out type correct?

Powered by Detroit Diesel

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont take this the wrong way bc this a serious question regarding the price bc im interested. What is the difference between this one and the ones on ebay? Like american made actual billet etc.?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No problem man, this isn't a regular billet grille like you see on ebay a lot, in fact I haven't seen one on ebay, but there may be some I just haven't seen them. This is the type that you cut out the entire chrome rim and the billet sit's right against the grille, look's like this installed.
You must be registered for see images attach

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I think it might be a T rex grille...looks a lot like the one that Blue_92_sierra got for his truck. Glws if it goes before the 16th