3" spacers and 2" adapters, 8 lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Pair of 3" 8x6.5 spacers with lug nuts - SOLD
Pair of 2" 8x170 to 8x6.5 adapters (for Super Duty axle with 8x6.5 wheels) - $50 plus shipping.
The factory dually spacers I'm currently holding onto for someone but if he changes his mind they'll go back up for sale.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Will dually spacers fit a FF rear axle? never had a set off and don't know what the inside of them looks like. Just wondering by the way, i know they are some pretty tall spacers.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I don't believe so. They just barely fit my semi float rear axle. There's a lip where it slips over the hub but it's only maybe 1/2" deep. Each spacer is 4.25".

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I got ya, they would be too much for mine anyway, I was just curious. I would like to run spacers on my rear, I'd actually like to do 3'' rear and 2'' fronts but its gonna make the tires rub since i got 35s and no lift. I'll probably buy some 2'' for the rear one day. I have always been leery of spacers but i saw some accident photos of a truck with spacers and the wheel was broken off but the spacer was intact. I reckon if they are tougher than the wheel, they are safe.