2x1998 ecsb's my family of legends

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be a watchin' him! He's too close to the truck for comfort!
Wait...are those the keys in his hand?
Quick, apply for a hardship leave, a medical disability leave, anything! Just get home safely & quickly and wrestle them outa his grubby mitts! That's too nice of a truck to be in someone else's care!

haha yea man. he might as well be my brother although I am kind of envious of him because of all the sexy ladies that want to take pics with the truck when he takes it out to to keep it from getting stale on me to wal mart and back 5 miles lol every time it never fails. lol

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
'Walmart' & 'sexy ladies' are terms that you don't usually hear used in conjunction very often! You've been outa country way too long!

jdoggystyle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Walmart' & 'sexy ladies' are terms that you don't usually hear used in conjunction very often! You've been outa country way too long!

lmao you right about that bud haha dang I need to stay in America for a while this time I get back

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Wow- two of the nicest trucks I've seen in a while!! Love them both. I'd love to DD the maroon and play around with the orange one!