2wd to 4wd conversion almost finished! Lots of pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone pulled out in front of him and they hit his front tire flipping him over. He walked away with scratches

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW! those pictures look terrible, glad to hear your ok.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
HOLY SHEET! That's horrible!!!

After an accident like that, I'd probably get a Ford they're more reliable...

:Moon: j/k

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea sorry not to update you guys my life got crazy with school and everything. A dude failed to yield and ran out in front of me in an intersection as I came in. End result as you see. I had no chance to avoid it and it makes me so sad each time I see it. I basically used his hood as a ramp. Lost my welds, axles, everything. Moral of the story.... Ford Taurus drivers hah

I'm now in a nbs.....plotting my next sas!!

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Yea sorry not to update you guys my life got crazy with school and everything. A dude failed to yield and ran out in front of me in an intersection as I came in. End result as you see. I had no chance to avoid it and it makes me so sad each time I see it. I basically used his hood as a ramp. Lost my welds, axles, everything. Moral of the story.... Ford Taurus drivers hah

I'm now in a nbs.....plotting my next sas!!
Make a build thread!!

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make a build thread!!

On what forum? Gmt400 doesn't wuite apply anymore. I'm a member on gmt800 gmfullsize and fullsizechevy. What would you guys use and check and I'll get one started early this time

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, glad you're ok. Those pictures remind me of the recent Subaru commercials "and they walked away".