26 years of a slide in bed liner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiny Trucker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine has a Pendaliner one (actually, BNielsens tailgate inner looks familiar), and I have a ******* (lol) hard lid so not sure what it would look like underneath, although I have wondered...

What would the plastic liners weigh, 40lbs?

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine had been in since the truck was new, along with a rubber mat on top of it. When I got the truck painted I took it out, and other than some bedliner rub scuffs here and there it looked good. After paint I left it out and put in a new rubber mat. The old rubber mat was so dead it was hard as a rock and if you touched it, it looked like you had stuck your fingers in black shoe polish.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the tricks with bedliners back in the day was to use household silicone in a few spots to keep them from wigglin and scuffing the paint. I always hated them, even the later ones that had the special floor coating that was not supposed to be slippery.
On my 09 truck I bedlinered the sides and left the floor in paint covered by a rubber mat. Things don't slide on the mat and I can roll it forward and slide heavy things on the bare floor. It'll scratch but it is a truck.
My 89 stepside has a 3x4 ag mat from tractor supply. I tried one and plan to add a second soon

Illbedipped

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 92 C2500 was used without a bed liner to haul firewood. The bed is beat up all over from firewood being tossed into it. I'd like to find a good bed liner to hide all the carnage and huge dents but don't know what year bedliners will fit a 92 long bed?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 92 C2500 was used without a bed liner to haul firewood. The bed is beat up all over from firewood being tossed into it. I'd like to find a good bed liner to hide all the carnage and huge dents but don't know what year bedliners will fit a 92 long bed?
Any long bed 400 liner from 89-00

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

40 years with a cover and the last 20 or so in the South does a lot of damage. There was wet pine straw under it when I pulled it out

Buskinrobbins

Reaction score
I recently pulled out the GM liner from my 97 and aside from one tiny spot where the seam sealer had failed it looked near perfect. I decided to clean it and reinstall the plastic liner, only way I’d remove it again is to line x it.