23k mile 99 Classic!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When someone spells Vortec with an X, it just shows just how stupid they are, The only one stupider would be the person who gives $18,000 for it. Even if it looks just like it did the day it rolled off of the show room floor, with almost no miles on it, a GMT 400 just isn't worth that much money. Just wreck one and you will see what I am talking about. No mater how much you love them. I love mine, but it just isn't worth much, and mine is in near show room condition, although it does have a lot of ,miles on it. People ask to buy it all the time, but they think I am crazy when I say $6500 , and I don't know that I would let it go for that. I don't want to sell it.
Vortex 350... :shrug:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
People are willing to pay high enough money for them anymore, I've seen them at Chevy dealerships averaging $5,000 to $8,000... And yes the cab corner rust does show and no the interior aren't exactly mint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I was not ever in the market for a new vehicle when the GMT400 was new. What would a well optioned half ton 2 wheel drive sticker for?