2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Definitely made a lot of improvements. Only thing I'm not real crazy about are the little steps on the sides of the rear bumper.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
They are 2 steps behind what Dodge has been doing for years with those cab doors.. hate 'em!

Dodge also never had a true crew cab truck until they switched over to calling them Ram's.

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
They still don't offer a green exterior paint? WTF?

Yeah, really depressing. I honestly was hoping for more out of the big release. The artist drawing was perfect, and the spy shots of the interior that everyone on the internet "knew someone who designed the trucks for GM and said that was just a test mule".

It seems like everyone knows an engineer for GM and had all this information that was false. I heard a bunch of talk about the Chevy and GMC having completely different design teams and the trucks being nothing like eachother this time around. That was also false.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely made a lot of improvements. Only thing I'm not real crazy about are the little steps on the sides of the rear bumper.

Now that I've lifted my truck some steps like that in the bumper would be :boobs: