2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Have any of you guys seen any of these that are going to sema this year? They are sick! And I saw a pic the other day where belltech was taking like five generations of chevys to sema from the square body to the 14

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

at first glance I almost reblogged that one to the Gmt400 tumblr...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
In case anyone is wanting to know, this is officially the GMTK2XX platform.

I'm going to start officially referring to them as either GMTK2 or K2. Anyone who says "NNNBS" will most likely receive a swift punch in the jugular.

~Via Mobile

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Oh my god yesssss!
You must be registered for see images
when I graduate from college and land a good job I think this will be my graduation gift to me, but in duramax form :D

same here

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What does the k2xx part mean?

Same thing gmt400 means.... Its the platform designation

Sent from the big block!

Correct. Before the bailout GM had plans of a "next generation full frame" platform called the CXX platform. Unfortunately that never happened. In fact, these new trucks are basically still on the basic GMT900 platform. I'm guessing K2XX is derived somehow from the CXX platform.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
I was thinking the 2XX part was like the new 1500, 2500, 3500 etc but forgot its the platform

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Correct. Before the bailout GM had plans of a "next generation full frame" platform called the CXX platform. Unfortunately that never happened. In fact, these new trucks are basically still on the basic GMT900 platform. I'm guessing K2XX is derived somehow from the CXX platform.

So did GM before the bailout in 08 have a totally new frame in the works to replace the GMT900s? But instead they took the existing 900 frame an just put a different wrapper on it to look different when it really isnt by much?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Got a pick of mine next to one the other day!