2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The current trucks have no body lines like this does.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Supposedly the two trucks had two different design teams this time, but that's just hearsay. Well see in a month.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Looks like an HD with a mild body kit to add the more pronounced fenders and lower body line on the doors to me.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Looks like an HD with a mild body kit to add the more pronounced fenders and lower body line on the doors to me.

same truck but hot wheels got to design the front end and the fenders

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I talked to a guy from GM that was at the dealership today. First off, he only shared this information with me because I asked him about it first and he was surprised I knew as much about it as I did.

As of right now, the body style that is under the camo is for the 1/2 Ton 1500 pickup at the moment. The HD trucks will follow the next year (2015). This body style is meant to resemble the popular classic styling of the 88-98 trucks that everyone loves. They are adding more structure to the frame and the body of these new trucks. The 1500 will get a new package that basically turns it into a 1500HD, it has the 6.2 liter V8 engine and a heavier tow package with the lights and mirrors available from the 2500 and the 3500 HD trucks. They are being really quiet on the new Silverado and GMC trucks and won't share the information with anyone not really involved in the project. The way he put it, it should be an amazing truck.

Dodge is also redesigning the 1500 on their side as well, but they have been really quiet about that too.

Headlight teaser

I'm still anxious to see what it will be.