2014 Camaro Refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
....So I guess im the only one who likes front and rear :hmm:

yup..... I like the front end and always have liked the front... but this new rear configuration is even worse than the last. that's the only thing I've hated about the new Camaro since day one was the rear, and now it's even worse imo

Sent from my static android

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
So they went from these mean looking projectors ready for HID with easily customizable halos:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

To this?:

I also like the LEDs in the tail lights, but they should have kept them as 4 separate lights.

Edit: just saw they are keeping the projectors/halos in the SS but not in the Z28

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I like the older one better. I have to say that now if I had to buy one I would buy a Mustang. I am sorry but they look better and have a better price tag.

I guess I am going to stick with installing a stage 2 cam and a 6-speed in my wife's Grand Am and install the SC/T appearance package on it.

There is just something about these cars.

(No this is not my car, but I can wish can't I?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
No, I like it. Reminds me of this.

You must be registered for see images attach

And I like how they did the LEDs in them.

I'd buy THAT ^^^ before a new one that anyone with a credit rating can buy/lease!
In a year, you'll be able to see the same vehicle 10X a day going the other way. A Droid! Not for me!
Build it. Don't buy it!

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure if stated yet but 2014 zl1s retain the 2013 nose but have the 14 rear. and from what i have read the z28 will be manual only and have no accessories other than those required for safety. basically a race car

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant stand the new tail lights on the camaro other than the ass end i love the car. 2012>2014 tail lights(as for the newer gen camaro's). Should've used the '68 tail lights if they wanted that retro look for the newest models. IMO