2014 Camaro Refresh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They killed off a lot of colors IMO. I liked the yellow and the orange too, hopefully they can deliver with new colors.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
The rear looks like an old Toyota Supra or something.

Looks similar to the 3rd gen (DC2) Acura Integra coupe

You must be registered for see images

Well, I guess after 4 years of being on the market Chevy decided it was time to refresh the popular Camaro. This time it looks more aggressive in the frontand they changed the tail lights... Also, the Z/28 is finally coming back!

http://www.netcarshow.com/chevrolet/2014-camaro_z28/

http://www.netcarshow.com/chevrolet/2014-camaro_ss/

What do you think?

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks a ton better! They should have kept the tail lights in the rear though. Instead of going around the corner. They look like the old Chevette lights. But I like it better!

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
The front end is starting to look like the ugly IROC. History is repeating itself. Except they were 5yrs to late for the retro instead of 3yrs back in '67.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Like alot of guys are saying, the back looks bad... i honestly hate it. The front looks awesome thoguh IMO! cant wait to see it though.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it looks better but still gonna be overpriced the new 5.0 Stang is the way to go in the money you save mod it up, looks 10x better and is lighter

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
They killed off a lot of colors IMO. I liked the yellow and the orange too, hopefully they can deliver with new colors.

They killed way too many colors. Why would they kill the Yellow and the Inferno Orange? Those were the best selling colors.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk