2000 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, finally was able to achieve a dream of mine since high school which is to own a 99-00 Z71 Tahoe. Absolutely love the brush guard, body color mouldings, and especially the polished wheels. Found one locally that was a repo for cheap on craigslist. Truck has 191k and runs good. Needs quite a bit of work to be up to standards, but I'll chip away at it. When the motor gives I'd like to do an LQ4 or LQ9 and 4L80e but will be in the future. Just had the exterior of the truck detailed today. Paint came out quite good after a clay bar and polish! The interior is beyond salvation. It looks like animals were living it. I have a carpet on order, but I am hoping I can find good interior parts from forum members. I can't make classified posts, but if anyone has mint/new or even a complete interior in like-new condition please contact me!

You must be registered for see images attach

Mikes97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If ur close to MN. And want to make a weekend out of it. I know a few good boneyard that have what you are looking for.

Portedfrankenstien

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck! Mine looked like that inside also. But mine has cloth interior, so the seats were hammered as well. Good luck on getting it all cleaned up! Exterior looks awesome though!

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I've always had a soft spot for the Z71 Tahoes. I love the interior color combinations on the seats. Looks like the interior will need the most work, but I'd say its definitely worth it. Good luck man.

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! Do you have more pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few more pics... like I said the interior is completely unacceptable. I have a carpet, driver's side seat cover and cushion, and driver's door panel coming. I've already detailed the dash and ordered replacement knobs and switches. All the rear speakers are also blown out lol. Needs nearly everything mechanical front to rear but boy what a handsome truck.

NorCalMike

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking rig, seems like you have a plan to get her up to par. Congrats.

mistaake

Reaction score
Good looking truck... Not sure what's wrong with the interior. Not perfect but usable? I do like the two-tone interior color scheme though - is that unique to the Z71 Tahoes?

hybrid1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Unique to the 99-00 limited, z71,Denali , and escalade tahoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk