2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Dont take that tranny to scrap ill take it at the next meet if you just wana bring it then

MonteMan

Reaction score
I am interested in the luggage roof rack end cap on the driver front, if you still have it the flip down cup holder on the rear of the center console, the BCM (body control module) its located underneath the center console. I can provide a link with details on the bcm.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am interested in the luggage roof rack end cap on the driver front, if you still have it the flip down cup holder on the rear of the center console, the BCM (body control module) its located underneath the center console. I can provide a link with details on the bcm.

The BCM I believe is tied in with the Bose audio system isn't it? I will check on the luggage rack cover. The cup holder is staying with the center console sorry. I'll check tomorrow on the rest of it!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The BCM I believe is tied in with the Bose audio system isn't it? I will check on the luggage rack cover. The cup holder is staying with the center console sorry. I'll check tomorrow on the rest of it!

the center console went in your truck didnt it?

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the center console went in your truck didnt it?

Yes but the sub and everything in it came out. I now have my amp and power inverter in it.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The res of that hole is filled by a matching color sheet of steel

MonteMan

Reaction score
ya the bcm failed and i lost windows, radio, wiper. I jumped power to the wiper motor and regained the power back but toggle switches are not the way to go.