2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's what I was talking about. Is the interior color a tan/natural color? If so do you still have the drivers a-pillar, glove box door and the door panel trim that wraps around the door handles and extends back

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's what I was talking about. Is the interior color a tan/natural color? If so do you still have the drivers a-pillar, glove box door and the door panel trim that wraps around the door handles and extends back

Do you mean the thing that directs air where to go? The black thing above the floor? No I don't have that. The interior is tan

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and is the steering wheel and airbag in great shape or did it blow?

In good shape. Little worn on the top. I'll get a picture when I can sorry its like 20 miles from me.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any chance to get pics of those parts?

Nope sorry haven't had time yet. Uhh depending on what time I get off work tomorrow I might swing by and get them!

Steering wheel/Airbag
Glove box door.
Drivers A-pillar
Plastic trim that wraps around handle, this might have gone with the handles when they were sold, but I don't remember for sure. Ill check.

Is this everything you wanted?

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I'll get pics of the door piece I'm talking about too cause I can't remember the exact name

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the pictures of the steering wheel and the glovebox. No a-pillar though. Photbucket wont log in so I can get pictures to you... :nono: Ive contacted photobucket and hopefully they'll get it figured out soon!