2000 Yukon Denali PARTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is located in iowa. The front end is possibly sold. If the buyer backs out I will PM you wmiller1337

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I might be interested in the fogs if they are in good shape

sent from the eskanalierra lol

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might be interested in the fogs if they are in good shape

Fog lights will be going with the front end. Unless if youre talking about the fog light switch, then that is still available.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Fog lights will be going with the front end. Unless if youre talking about the fog light switch, then that is still available.

yeah no the switch would be useless with my interior I need the actual fog lights and brackets... mine were messed up :bawl: but if I think of Anything else I may need I'll let you know GLWS!!!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah no the switch would be useless with my interior I need the actual fog lights and brackets... mine were messed up :bawl: but if I think of Anything else I may need I'll let you know GLWS!!!

Im pretty sure the fog lights were in pretty bad shape if I remember correctly. I didn't look at them closely though. Let me know what ya need!