2000 tahoe limited for sale 502 ramjet, 4L80, 700 hp........or as a roller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I have the money. I just lack the space. I'd buy the roller and throw my buddy's 6.0 and a junkyard 80e behind it and run as a summer cruiser. I live in an apartment. I don't have room to build anything.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

mistaake

Reaction score
Am I totally off on price or something? I spent about 2500 bucks in 02 on the rear end alone by the time a posi, driveshaft, loop, and the pinion angle was changed from a 454ss to a tahoe wheelbase....

radiator and fans ran at least a grand by the time I was done at summit

hydroboost was 500-600

exhaust was custom fabbed spent at least 1500 between the headers and everything behind getting custom bent.

I'm almost at the point of junking or donating this pig. Little to no desire to part out a fully functioning vehicle as well.

I just had a hell of a time selling a truck myself, it's not your fault - buyers are hella flaky. If we didn't have smog here in California and if you were not all the way across the country I'd buy that in a heartbeat and sell my burb.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I can't believe this thing still hasn't sold. I'm actually gonna be looking for a new daily next spring. Sadly I'm looking for a diesel. I need fuel economy. A 502 doesn't seem very economical lol. I'm sure this thing would tear up the sand dunes with a set of paddles LMAO. I don't need a toy though either. I got the green machine for that. And the gf just got a new daily. I wouldn't get her this. She drives year round. This thing is too clean to run in the winter. And too fast for the rain. I really wish I could just buy the damn thing from you and find something to do with it myself. I'm signing papers on a house beginning of next month and I'd have room

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

undertaker

Reaction score
About 85k original owner, im finalizing contracts on a new house and my current house....id rather not deal with having to move this truck as well (the other 8 cars are enough) Id love to see this thing go somewhere appreciated before then.

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know if you decide to part it, I'll take the seats and pay fair price.

undertaker

Reaction score
at this rate I'm about ready to junk it, its just in my way and annoying me. I don't have a desire to sit and part crap for 200 bucks here and there, my time is worth more to me than parting it.

undertaker

Reaction score
well after way too long, having to move the thing to a new house, the Tahoe is Sold (well paid for and still waiting for it to be picked up)

Now to find a roller to drop that motor and tranny into.