2000 tahoe limited for sale 502 ramjet, 4L80, 700 hp........or as a roller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 350 vortec was pulled n sold back in 02....

502 has been in since 03.

If it had the stock engine it probably would have been sold 7 or 8 years ago.

Then I am really amazed you have having trouble selling a running truck for $3k with an engine that probably cost close to $15k, hell the rear end setup alone is worth over a grand...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Then I am really amazed you have having trouble selling a running truck for $3k with an engine that probably cost close to $15k, hell the rear end setup alone is worth over a grand...
Smh he's not

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I keep thinking that, but the ad is very confusing. Maybe he should post both prices. I never assume anything, that is why I am inquiring. I couldn't imaging someone being dumb enough to waste money like that.

undertaker

Reaction score
anyone interested in this thing with my nice overly confusing ad?

Thought I had a nice tubbed 66 chevelle roller for the driveline but that fell thru, might have a 67 camaro now.

Still not looking to part it just want it all gone. The rear, efans/wiring, rims, hood, hydroboost all cover the asking price, if you want to part it have fun I could care less.

(hell I almost pirated the posi unit out of the tahoe for my 07 K2500 suburban 2-3 weeks ago when the factory locker wouldn't unlock and we had a snow storm coming but I found one)

I ran 12's at 3 tons your results may vary.

undertaker

Reaction score
well I thought I had the truck going out to Oregon, but since I haven't heard from that guy, I'm guessing the shipping wasn't working out for him.

If anyone is in the North east area I have a line on a 99 k2500 suburban that might have a nice donor driveline that the guy pretty much wants out of his yard (long story short insurance paid out on it, truck flipped off a flatbed, body is trashed on that suburban but it had a 454 with a non-intercooled centrifugal I've never seen before and a 4L80 that would need a tailshaft and housing swap....but a good donor for a bunch of parts I can probably talk off him for 1k...

My body, that driveline I bet it would be fun, I debated pulling my engine and trans and getting this thing running, but I have too many projects going on already between my vette being on my lift since september (just got engine back from machine shop), a full system install in my 07 suburban........and I think I'm doing a full exhaust, trans rebuild, cam and blower on that after the vette gets off the lift.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well I thought I had the truck going out to Oregon, but since I haven't heard from that guy, I'm guessing the shipping wasn't working out for him.

If anyone is in the North east area I have a line on a 99 k2500 suburban that might have a nice donor driveline that the guy pretty much wants out of his yard (long story short insurance paid out on it, truck flipped off a flatbed, body is trashed on that suburban but it had a 454 with a non-intercooled centrifugal I've never seen before and a 4L80 that would need a tailshaft and housing swap....but a good donor for a bunch of parts I can probably talk off him for 1k...

My body, that driveline I bet it would be fun, I debated pulling my engine and trans and getting this thing running, but I have too many projects going on already between my vette being on my lift since september (just got engine back from machine shop), a full system install in my 07 suburban........and I think I'm doing a full exhaust, trans rebuild, cam and blower on that after the vette gets off the lift.

That suburban engine/supercharger sounds like a perfect upgrade to my 5.7 Vortec in my K2500. If you decide not to use it, let me know.

undertaker

Reaction score
C'mon guys I need the garage space come steal this thing.

I have a 6k stereo, full exhaust, and lift kit I'd love to recover from by dumping the tahoe.

So I can feel less guilty for the blower I just ordered.