2000 K2500 solid axle lifted!! DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Also didn't it have a salvaged title? This ad says he has a blue title, but purple is salvaged and blue is good to go? :hmm:

If you mean the post in the thread bobby made selling it, sully's truck had a salvaged title and they couldn't trade bc America won't let you import anything with a salvaged title or lifted

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Nevermind it was a rebuilt title not a salvaged title, I don't know what color rebuilt is though haha

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Check plate #'s in texas the plate stays with the vechile till it leaves the state or is crushed. I don't think it is Bobby's truck.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Let's address a few questions that have arisen here.

Yes that's my old truck and it is on its second owner since me.
I sold it for 3800 with a "rebuilt" title and it is still gonna have a rebuilt title, it is hard to notice unless you look for it and the guy that bought it from me was telling people it had a clear title.
The license plates do not always stay with the vehicle, it all depends on the day and person.
That truck is nowhere near worth 7500.
I traded the ranch hand for some different leaf springs and a stock bumper a couple nights before I sold it and the ranch hand didn't work without a body lift.