2000 K2500 solid axle lifted!! DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Let's address a few questions that have arisen here.

Yes that's my old truck and it is on its second owner since me.
I sold it for 3800 with a "rebuilt" title and it is still gonna have a rebuilt title, it is hard to notice unless you look for it and the guy that bought it from me was telling people it had a clear title.
The license plates do not always stay with the vehicle, it all depends on the day and person.
That truck is nowhere near worth 7500.
I traded the ranch hand for some different leaf springs and a stock bumper a couple nights before I sold it and the ranch hand didn't work without a body lift.

Ahhhhh got it

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I'm getting the feeling this truck has been abused.

Wonder why folks aren't keeping it.........been through several owners.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
A few months of single digit mpgs will make you wanna sell something quick. Also both new owners have said they wanted to swap springs and run 40s+ but it still has the same 4 inch springs I put on it right before I sold it. If this had been posted about 2 weeks ago I would hve tried for it but I just got a new vehicle so this is horrible timing.
It also seems like maybe the guy that bought it from me destroyed a lot of it.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
A few months of single digit mpgs will make you wanna sell something quick. Also both new owners have said they wanted to swap springs and run 40s+ but it still has the same 4 inch springs I put on it right before I sold it. If this had been posted about 2 weeks ago I would hve tried for it but I just got a new vehicle so this is horrible timing.
It also seems like maybe the guy that bought it from me destroyed a lot of it.

Didn't it have like 130k on it when you sold it?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Like 127 then the next guy said it had 136 when he was selling it. I noticed that and it also threw up a red flag for me.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
K 134400 miles $6700 cash will but it. Something fishy with miles. He said it gets 14 mpg highway.:3811797817_8d685371