2000, 454 vortec bb engine seems to be missing after distributor R&R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Po134 and po154 and po300. The sensors are showing voltage readings when I look at the live data. I cleared the codes. I need to go drive it to confirm the p.o.300 was old code. Keep in mind it has the 411pcm in it. Never through any codes before I tore into the engine and swapped computer.

What year is your truck? What style o2 sensors are they? Triangular or flat plug?

Ttoyota

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
2000. Triangular i believe. Bout to take it on the road and see what it does.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2000. Triangular i believe. Bout to take it on the road and see what it does.

I'm pretty sure I had the same issue with my 0411 swap that you're having. O2 voltages stay steady at ~450 mv? Try tying together pins 26, 29, and 63 on connector 1 (blue).

I had the exact same symptoms after my swap, but I figured it was somehow an isolated incident since I haven't really seen anyone else mention it before.

Ttoyota

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal. They fluctuate when on and off the throttle but they still throw a code. I'll try that the too! Did it work for you?

Ttoyota

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also. Tie them together. So bridge them and leave them in there current pin locations or what..

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, tie all three together but leave them in their current pin locations. 63 is a ground, 26 and 29 should be your low reference for the o2s.

Ttoyota

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thx dude. I couldn't tell you if they trim properly but i can say that they will go up to 980 mv. Stay steady at around 450. Ill do what your saying though. Thx again!

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thx dude. I couldn't tell you if they trim properly but i can say that they will go up to 980 mv. Stay steady at around 450. Ill do what your saying though. Thx again!

Good luck, hopefully that's it. I don't think mine ever read in the 900mv range. Just give it a shot and see what happens, shouldn't hurt anything.

Ttoyota

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
C1 blue 63 isn't used. No wire going to 411
Yes, tie all three together but leave them in their current pin locations. 63 is a ground, 26 and 29 should be your low reference for the o2s.
C1 blue 63 isn't used. No wire going to it on 411