2" or 4" cowl hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine's a 3 inch, just in case you want to see a happy medium.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I like the way yours is a continuous slope. But the likely hood of there being a 3" at the show I'm going to in april is slim to none. The only ones I found in September were 2 and 4 inch hoods.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the way yours is a continuous slope. But the likely hood of there being a 3" at the show I'm going to in april is slim to none. The only ones I found in September were 2 and 4 inch hoods.

Going to the auto fair at Charlotte?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yep same thing i thought maybe the el camino

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score

Yeah, probably true. Just in case, though, it's a Harwood hood. It's fiberglass, so I don't know if that would matter to you as well.

I like the slope too, it makes the 2" hoods look too small, but I also think 4" hoods are too big. Maybe I would have a different opinion if I actually owned one of those, though.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, probably true. Just in case, though, it's a Harwood hood. It's fiberglass, so I don't know if that would matter to you as well.

I like the slope too, it makes the 2" hoods look too small, but I also think 4" hoods are too big. Maybe I would have a different opinion if I actually owned one of those, though.

I would agree with he size thing. I'd rather not have fiberglass. Just preference though. I saw a think about 3 2" cowl hoods on gmt400s today and it got me thinking what would the 4" look like.