2 Inch Body Lift ...regular cab/short bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pElf28p

Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on how 33 tires would fit under a 2 inch body lift on a short bed regular cab truck? I am contemplating the 2inch over the 3 because (like many others) I think the under frame shows way too much on the 3 inch body lift. Does anyone have pictures of the 2inch body lift short bed/regular cab? I have been searching but with no success. Thanks for any help.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
You don't even need a body lift to clear 33s. You can do that stock height at most you may need to crank your t bars slightly.

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You can clear 33's at stock height with very little, if any t bar crank. I have 33's right now at stock height with no crank. It slightly rubs the UCA at full crank. I'm contemplating getting a 2" BL if/when I get a new set of 33's just to have a little more height.

Sent from Jolly Green's Droid

pElf28p

Reaction score
thanks everyone. I think this is what i am going to settle on. Btween the 33's and 2 inch BL this should add four inches in height to my bone stock truck. Any pics of this speciffically? i.e. Reg cab, short bed, 2 inch BL, nerf/step bars?

Reaction score
I just installed a 2" body this weekend. No reason really; I was running 35s with a 2" block and level-cranked bars.
Now, the 315/75/16s are worn but they only scrubbed where they all do - on the inside arm. No big deal.
I thought my 33s looked too small so I went up. Then I lifted it and the truck still looks wimpy. I dunno.

Felony

Reaction score
I am also interested in a 2 inch lift for my ECSB. I can't decide whether I want to do a 2 inch suspension, like springs in front and blocks in back or a body lift. Anyone with experience with both of them and how they look? I think it is important to mention i have a 2wd truck. Any help would be great. I like your truck tyler, and I LOVE dirtridinz71's ECSB. That is exactly what I want my truck to look like.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I am also interested in a 2 inch lift for my ECSB. I can't decide whether I want to do a 2 inch suspension, like springs in front and blocks in back or a body lift. Anyone with experience with both of them and how they look? I think it is important to mention i have a 2wd truck. Any help would be great. I like your truck tyler, and I LOVE dirtridinz71's ECSB. That is exactly what I want my truck to look like.

Since dirtridin71's truck is 4wd with a 2" body lift you'd need at least 3" maybe even 4" of lift to look the same with a 2wd truck. So its either 3" body lift or you could go with something like the Rough Country 4" suspension lift. Its up to you weather the frame hang of a body lift is worth the money saved vs the suspension lift