2 fog light switches $20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
No, you're just mad you don't have the tools to find said parts.
The internet? You were buying parts through ebay and online parts stores claiming to drive all over the US to find them.

Richard does the same . The perfect example of a pot calling the kettle black.
How is rescuing parts from a local crusher and selling them to people across the country (and sometimes outside the country) the same as buying them online and selling them online at artificially inflated prices?
It's more financially viable for someone in TX to buy a switch from me here than it is for them to drive to NC to spend an hour searching a junkyard for a switch that might or might not be there. They're saving money.
What money does someone save by buying a switch from you at an inflated price that's still available brand new online for a good amount less? You could just post it in the forum we have dedicated to stuff like that instead of intentionally inflating prices for no reason other than personal gain.
What you brought up the first time was the clusters I was selling. I sell them for less than what most other people do, while you had the highest prices on aux switches. How is that the same?

Ever get that new aux switch from the dealer for $20? LOL
Are you referring to this one?
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah, I got it. Still available brand new, but for some reason you wanted nearly double retail value for yours. Took about ten seconds to find it. Tell me again how much time and money you have into hunting these down. Go ahead.
No, you don't want to. Which is probably why you just kicked me off the FB page. Worried I might post the link again so people can bypass you and buy them direct for substantially less?
I already knew what kind of person you are, but thanks for helping me show everyone else.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't think he's coming back. He knows how fvcking stupid his dumbass looks now

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Do you wanna buy the other switch or just ***** about it? If he wants to resell it I don't care. That's how capitalism works sucka.

If you ain't talking money GTFO of my thread and go be butthurt on facespace.

Status
Not open for further replies.