2-4 Servo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrich0908

Pshhhhttttt!
Reaction score
Word of advice. Don't EVER heat a piece of aluminum (aka transmission case) like that and hit it with a hammer. You have no way of knowing how hot you're getting the metal and it will crack very easily.
Thanks , it seemed as if I had no other choice I sat there for a hole day trying to get the servo off. I mean a full 8 plus hours.
At the point I was at I was thinking of buying a core anyways because my Servo wouldnt come off.
MRich, what do you think about the boxwrench DVD? I just ordered the engine, 4l60e, and differential combo.
My 4L60e vid is awesome. The person that took me through the tranny build went step by step . Explained everything. Ive never disassembled a transmission and the dvd was great it was like having a friend with me that new what they were doing.
I took my dvd and recoded it to put on my Android so I would watch a section and then do what they said.