2-4 drop on a 95c1500... looking for 2" more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fourtrax9

Reaction score
the front is no biggie.. 2" springs= done.
the rear i have shackles, and hangers...
i want 2" more drop.... i guess i should of just flipped it to start with..
any ideas?

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
unfortunately yes. thats about the only option to do it "right" thats what i did 3/4, ended up wantin more, i ended up at 5/8 and now im workin on baggin mine. so yea i would do a flip kit.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
another option is to get some 4" drop leafs (if they are still available) and put your stock shackles back in. This will get you about a 6" drop. But as Dropped93 said your best option is to put your stock shackle and hangers back on and go with a flip kit.

Or you can do what I did. I went from a 2/4 drop on my 95 straight to bags. I skipped the 4/6 all together :smile:

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
another option is to get some 4" drop leafs (if they are still available) and put your stock shackles back in. This will get you about a 6" drop. But as Dropped93 said your best option is to put your stock shackle and hangers back on and go with a flip kit.

Or you can do what I did. I went from a 2/4 drop on my 95 straight to bags. I skipped the 4/6 all together :smile:

i forgot about the leafs, i guess cause there not as common

fourtrax9

Reaction score
only leafs i found are over 400 for a pair.... not interested in that.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not the correct way but you could pull 1 leaf from your spring pack, that should get about 2 in. of drop., I have done it and it work's, but don't remove more than 1.