1999-2000 Escalade/ Denali Center Console Complete $250 Shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up for sale is a solid and complete, but dirty Escalade/ Denali center console. I had planned on using this console, but I have so many projects going on as it is I don't think I will ever get to it. Although the console is dirty, it is complete with amp, sub, cd changer, integrated harness, rear cupholder, all mounting bolts and rear mounting bracket. I removed the console lid during removal in order to get to the mounting bolts, however all hardware, screws, etc are included (in bag shown in pics). I am confident that this will cost me $100 or more to ship UPS, so my asking price reflects that. Shipping includes lower 48 only.

To be noted about this console:
1. The rear cupholder is included, the attachment points are not broken on either the cupholder or the console, however the cupholder falls out easily. I am pretty sure this is the way 99.99% of them are.
2. The "hooks" for the front of the top section have broken off, although those can easily be repaired with expoxy.
3. I cannot verify the electronics functionality
4. The audio and seat warmer buttons are partially missing, as shown in the pic

You must be registered for see images attach