1998 Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Ok. Pictures should be fixed now. I started tearing the front end apart yesterday. Gonna replace the ball joints, control arm bushings, and tie rod ends. 205k miles has done it's damage on the stock parts

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
What kind of LEDs are you using for your cluster setup? I noticed you have some brighter spots, I was curious if you used the 120 degree 194 LEDs since they seem to do better at not causing hot spots but I could be wrong.

Awest623

Reaction score
What kind of LEDs are you using for your cluster setup? I noticed you have some brighter spots, I was curious if you used the 120 degree 194 LEDs since they seem to do better at not causing hot spots but I could be wrong.
I just used the cheap ones off amazon. The ones with like 6 flat leds on the face of them. Bright spots show in the pictures but you can't really see them in person.

Awest623

Reaction score
The time has come. Replacing ball joints, bushings, and tie rod ends.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Awest623

Reaction score
Well I'm still waiting on my lower ball joints to come in. Decided to apply the trim I had for my truck. Was super easy and looks great imo

Awest623

Reaction score
No pictures but I finally got everything back together. Those lower ball joints are a pain. Taking it to a shop today to get the alignment it desperately needs.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
What are you using to host your photos? I used to use Photobucket, but since they ****** everyone I'm still trying to find a reliable site.