1998 Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Well guys it's been a while. In the mean time I smashed me driver side mirror into a tree and snapped one of my cv axles pulling an 84 gmc 2500 4x4 (I won). Have a new CV and a MPFI conversion coming from amazon. Heading to lkq once this hurricane clears up for the mirror

Awest623

Reaction score
Got the cv axle and mpfi conversion in. Man was that old spider cfi system cruddy. But the mpfi is awesome. More power, doesn't stumble over itself at idle when the engines hot, don't take forever to fire when the engines hot. It's running better than it ever has for me

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Awest623

Reaction score
Took out my cats and did some custom work to replace them with a crossover pipe. Sounds good. But a little too much flow for my glasspacks to handle at high revs. I'll get pictures and video of it tomorrow

Awest623

Reaction score
Now it's time for the fun stuff. Chevrolet performance roller cam #1409739. I have Elgin rk738 1.6 stamped rocker arms coming Friday. Everything's going into the truck on Saturday. Moooh powah

You must be registered for see images attach

Awest623

Reaction score
Welp. Got everything put in this weekend. A couple small hiccups but overall everything went smooth. Definitely has more power, and a little lumpy lump at idle. But I can tell it's not running perfect, definitely more power to be had with a tune. Gotta wait on that paycheck tho

Awest623

Reaction score
Pic from the swap
You must be registered for see images attach