1998 Single Cab Short Bed Z71 MINT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Anyone know where one is? GMC or Chevrolet. I usually am one to find these low mile museum type trucks but haven't found what I have been looking for. Willing to travel anywhere in the 48 states. Looking for something under 50,000 miles, prefer under 30,000. MUST BE CLOTH INTERIOR. MUST BE A 5.7/350. MUST BE STOCK. NO RED INTERIOR!!

FIND ME MY TRUCK!!!!!

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Not looking for a long bed. I'm expecting to spend mid to upper teens for the level of truck i'm looking for. Something that could pass for fresh off the assembly line. Keep em coming!!

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought 6.5ft was the short beds? I'll keep on the look out for anything new that comes up!

Rzuc

Reaction score
Anyone know where one is? GMC or Chevrolet. I usually am one to find these low mile museum type trucks but haven't found what I have been looking for. Willing to travel anywhere in the 48 states. Looking for something under 50,000 miles, prefer under 30,000. MUST BE CLOTH INTERIOR. MUST BE A 5.7/350. MUST BE STOCK. NO RED INTERIOR!!

FIND ME MY TRUCK!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is your truck, well mine. See the pictures. Mint condition. 65 k miles, black z71 short cab sport side with mint gray bucket seat in cloth.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score

Here is your truck, well mine. See the pictures. Mint condition. 65 k miles, black z71 short cab sport side with mint gray bucket seat in cloth.

Nice truck. Actually looking for a 98 only but it is nice. Not sure how i like the step sides. Are you considering selling it? Pm me details if you are and don't want to share publicly. Noticed you joined 4 years ago but only have 1 post???

Rzuc

Reaction score
Nice truck. Actually looking for a 98 only but it is nice. Not sure how i like the step sides. Are you considering selling it? Pm me details if you are and don't want to share publicly. Noticed you joined 4 years ago but only have 1 post???

Thanks. It is not for sale. I just thought you guys would like to know there are people across the globe who also loves these gmt 400. See more of my other ones. All mint. And they are in Brazil right now.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Cool. That is a nice suburban. What is up with the 2 tone on the blue/tan truck? Tailgate is not matching. Didn't really picture these in this condition in brazil for some reason.