1998 SCSB Z71 2,407 miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep except for that red interior. i can't believe there is another one red/red with those miles out there. i saw this same truck i think about 8-10 years ago for sale.

It's low miles cause that red interior is so ugly no one wants to drive it.

That red on red is just tr worst.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
This right here brings up a hope that there is a green and tan ecsb out there. Or blue and tan. I always loved the ecsb.

Knockoutpie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a fan of RCSB 4x4 trucks, but it looks nice (as it should). That drivers seat edge looks pretty worn for less than 3,000 miles. And, of course that red interior is awful. Not as bad as blue, but bad nonetheless.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

thanks for dissing on my blue interior :/

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Blue is a bit too much for me. I like it but if I had to drive it every day it would get old for me. I'd have to change something at some point. Get some contrast. Buddy has a grey interior on his nbs. He swapped in charcoal dash charcoal passenger vents and grab handle from his moms truck. She got the grey ones in her truck. It looks really good. I went a step further and swapped the little door vents on them as a joke. He's now waiting to find a nice charcoal interior at the wrecking yard with a console and rear seat so he can do a little more. It looks sharp. Ill try to find some pics